PMI’s customer centric program management team’s focus is to increase operational and financial performance by aligning our processes to meet our customer’s objectives.
PMI’s global customer centric management teams have been developed to:
- Support clients through Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) resulting in improved ROI.
- Utilize global supply chain reducing material acquisition time and cost.
- Accelerate time to market by rapidly executing newly defined quotation and production processes.
Program Management Services include:
- Program manager responsible for leading the cross functional service teams
- Program Manager is the single point of contact for customer
- Demand management execution based on hard forecast and planning to soft forecast
- Manage quotation process
- On time delivery, quality, communication, and technology
- New Product Introduction (NPI) and Early Supplier Involvement (ESI)
- Monthly and Quarterly business review
PMI’s employees are committed by policy to meet and exceed our customers’ expectation. PMI demonstrates this by:
- Continual improvement of the quality management system
- Effectively communicating policies and objectives both internally and externally
- Employee empowerment, allowing employees to monitor their processes and make adjustments with management to foster continual improvement.
- Continuous training in all areas of manufacturing
- Group participation of systematic root cause elimination
- Formulation of partnerships with world class suppliers
PMI is committed to deliver the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.